BridgeSwap- Bridge Defi on Web 3.0 from Traditional Finance
You probably know the drill with cryptocurrency exchanges. Sign up with your email, come up with a strong password, verify your account, and start trading cryptocurrency.
Decentralized exchanges are like that, minus the hassle of sign-ups. In most cases, there’s no depositing or withdrawing crypto. The trade happens directly between two users’ wallets, with limited (if any!) input from a third party.
What Is a Decentralized Exchange (DEX)?
Decentralized exchanges are a type of cryptocurrency exchange that allows for direct peer-to-peer cryptocurrency transactions to take place online securely and without the need for an intermediary.
In a centralized crypto exchange, most of the control over your account remains in the hands of the third party which runs the exchange. On the other hand, with a decentralized exchange, all the control of the account remains with you.
Pros of DEXs
- No KYC — KYC/AML compliance is the norm for many exchanges. For regulatory reasons, individuals must often submit identity documentation and proof of address. This is a privacy concern for some and an accessibility concern for others. What if you don’t have valid documents on hand? What if the information is somehow leaked? Since DEXs are permissionless, no one checks your identity. All you need is a cryptocurrency wallet.
- No Counterparty Risk — The primary appeal of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges is that they don’t hold customers’ funds.
- Unlisted Tokens — Tokens that aren’t listed on centralized exchanges can still be traded freely on DEXs, provided there’s supply and demand.
What is Bridgeswap?
Bridgeswap is a decentralized exchange that allows you to instantly swap crypto tokens, provide liquidity, and stake to earn rewards in the form of yields. The goal of Bridgeswap is to bridge Defi on Web 3.0 from traditional finance in a decentralized way to create a fair global economy that is sustainable, accessible, and community-driven DAO.
- Mission — BridgeSwap’s mission is to provide decentralized financial opportunities globally through support, security, and transparency.
- Vision — To bridge Defi on Web 3.0 from traditional finance in a decentralized manner to create a fair global economy that is sustainable, accessible, and community-driven DAO.
Benefits of BridgeSwap
- Assurance: BridgeSwap creates tools for users to leverage defi opportunities without any limitation on locations, background, or regardless the experience and wealth.
- Transparency: Community-driven governance processes that ensure our users understand our collective goals and our open-source development via Github.
- Security: Highest priority is safety for our user’s funds and community.
Products of Bridgeswap
- Bridgeswap has come up with four innovative products that include: Bridgeswap trade, Bridgeswap farms, Bridgeswap pools, Bridgeswap Defi 2.0 zap, and Bridgeswap lottery.
- Bridgeswap Trade — Bridgeswap trade is a decentralized exchange that allows you to swap Bep20 crypto tokens for another Bep20 instantly using liquidity pools.
- Bridgeswap Farms — Bridgeswap farm allows you to earn rewards in the form of tokens and share in transaction fees by adding tokens to our liquidity pools.
- BridgeSwap Pools — With Bridgeswap pools, you can stake Bris tokens to earn more tokens. This is a great way to earn passive income from your tokens. Instead of just holding your tokens, you can make it work for you to earn free tokens by staking them in BridgeSwap pools. So if you want to make your Bris tokens productive, consider staking it. Bridegswap pool allows you to stake and earn more Bris tokens in two ways Manual BRIS pools and Auto BRIS pools
- Bridgeswap Defi 2.0 Zap — Bridgeswap Defi 2.0 Zap is a unique system created by the team to provide a lasting solution to some of the major challenges facing Defi and Farming protocols. Most Defi protocols struggle to get enough liquidity for their protocol’s operation. Bridegswap’s solution to this problem is the Defi 2.0 zap. This new and unique system lets liquidity providers swap their liquidity pools for discounted Bris tokens. Bridegswap gets its liquidity from this system and wouldn’t have to solely rely on liquidity providers for our liquidity pools. The liquidity gained from Defi 2.0 zap is stored in a designated wallet as a reserve
- Referral Program — BridgeSwap Referral is a unique On-chain referral program that lets users earn $BRIS without depositing any tokens. You just have to refer other Users to stake in Farms and Pools and you will start earning 10% of the $BRIS yields they receive forever.
- Lottery — BridgeSwap Lottery is a game of chance in which winners are selected randomly. The lottery allows every user who bought at least one lottery ticket to get rewarded with substantial BRIS prizes.
BRIS is the native token of BridgeSwap. Tokenomics plays a crucial role in the success of any crypto project. BridgeSwap has come up with a working and sustainable tokenomics to drive Bridgeswap to success
- Token name: Bridgeswap
- Token Symbol: BRIS
- Chain: BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)
- Initial Supply : 2,200,000
Bridgeswap is going to become a one-stop-station for major DeFi protocols, which means new passive income opportunities and even more tokens in your wallet. Jump on the bandwagon and become one of the early adopters! The first investors will enjoy premium features and more BRIS tokens!
Read More Here
- Website: https://bridgeswap.app/
- Github: https://github.com/Bridgeswap-Dex
- Medium: https://bridgeswap.medium.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bridgeswap_dex
- Telegram: https://t.me/bridgeswap
BTT username: Back Space
BTT Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2773957
Bep-20 address: 0xf2700b1db9f0efdb9cd2934f8d22c28531d69682